Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Abby´s First Haircut!

Finally!! We went to the hair salon today, Abby needed a haircut so bad! Her bangs were too long and her fine hair was just too messy. She was so good! The lady who cut her hair was really nice and sweet and Abby love the whole experience!!! I really like her new hairstyle; I have to say it was inspired by my dear supervisor at work Mary Kate who have a similar haircut!
Here ...some pics The before and after LOL
I know its not the best picture of my girl!! but its the onlyone showing her hair in a regular day before the haircut.:







3 comments:

Ali said...

AACK!!!! That is soo freaking cute!!! I nearly woke my baby up with my shout!! Oh my goodness, your little girl is the most beautiful child in the world! And her haircut is perfect.

I love it!

Javi said...

Cute family! Jaja. Hey when are you gonna put ME on your blog?

Mike and Emma said...

She looks so cute!!!

Georgia's Tunes