Thursday, November 19, 2009

Abby´s Mullet

This happened two days ago, we were getting ready to go to school and I went to the bathroom to find the comb to do Abby's hair. Abby was "waiting" for me at the kitchen counter. When I came back this is what i found:


She had crawled all the way to the wall on top of the kitchen counter and opened the drawer where my kitchen scissor are and CUT HER HAIR!!!!! I almost had a heart attack at first. Then I couldn't stop laughing, she made her self a "mullet" style.
But then I tried to do a pony tail and it didn't look so bad! I guess.
But like I said.. I guess this had to happen some time.

2 comments:

Ali said...

I love when kids do this!! For some reason I love when kids cut their own hair. Because it always happens. And she did a pretty good job, but not so horrible. At least not the front part.

So cute!

Mike and Emma said...

Oh No! Oh well, and least it will grow back, eh? She's so cute no matter what!!! Hope Abbie had a good birthday...did you ever get my message that we couldn't make the party? We were so bummed, but it was Mike's birthday weekend too. We want to see you guys soon! Love you lots and lots!

Georgia's Tunes