Saturday, December 5, 2009

Letters to Santa

Today the kids wrote their letters to Santa. We had lunch at the mall. So the kids had the chance to give Santa the letters personally. Chris wrote the letter all by himself, he wants a wii but on his letter he wrote a "WEE". I love how he started:" Dear Santa, I've been good.... YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!
And Abby "wrote": OOOOOOOOOO which means dear Santa I want a dolly!

They were so exited to see the REAL SANTA! "mom... this is the real one mom.... look at his face...he is real he is real"
Notice Abby's face looking at Santa


.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Oh my goodness!! Your kids are amazing!! I love the devotion in Abby's face.

I still don't know what I'm going to tell my kids about Santa. I don't want to lie to her, but I don't want her to believe me and then think I'm a liar. At least I don't have to worry about it this year!!

Mike and Emma said...

Such cute little kids! I'm glad that Santa took the time to actually look at the letters they made! Merry Christmas. P.S. Do you ever get my messages on your phone? What is the best way to contact you? Email, maybe?

Georgia's Tunes