Saturday, January 9, 2010

Where do clouds come from???

We went to Jump on It this afternoon and we had a blast, I love this place the kids exercise a lot and I can relax and read a little bit. So when we were heading back home as soon as you get on the road towards Geneva Rd. you see the factories around that area and suddenly Chris said:
" MOM,, I FINALLY KNOW WHAT THAT IS" I asked: what honey?, he just pointed to the factory and I said OH THE FACTORY? (Many times before he was arguing that the smoke was not a factory as we tried to explain to him, he always argued that it was "fire") Then he said Really really exited:"IT'S A CLOUD FACTORY!!!!!"
I couldn't stop laughing. I love the innocence of this age he is so smart, and so sweet!! He finally put it all together!

2 comments:

Ali said...

He's a genius!!

I love little Cris and his comments.

Here's to a new year full of comments like that!

Mike and Emma said...

What a sweet little kid. Georgia, I dreamed about you the other night. I've been thinking about you and hope that you are doing well. You still like your teaching position? How is work for Chris? We need to talk!

Georgia's Tunes