Monday, March 1, 2010

Utah's Safety kids fair

I definitely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my job.I have so much fun working with little kids and having the opportunity to have my kids with me at Spanish School. I love each of my 14 kids at Spanish Preschool .
This past weekend we participated in the Safety Kids Fair in Sandy. I had so much fun and I was being paid for it!! Seriously it's the best job in the world. My boss Britta and the other teacher Leidi are so nice, they make my job even better.

Here are my "moquitos" at the fair:


All these personages are real people LOL my kids got Batman's autograph




1 comment:

Ali said...

You look like you had so much fun!! I think it's so amazing that the kids got to sit in the fire trucks and on a real police motorcycle.

Your kids are the cutest ever.

Georgia's Tunes