Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chris' Awie!

Monday night we were ready to take the kid to bed.. We aske the kids to go upstairs to brush their teeth and pray and my poor little booger run through the livingroom and stumble rigth next to the couch falling and bumping his head ( HARD) on the bottom part of the couch wich is made of wood, He hit his head so hard that he started to throw up, Like most of you mom's know that is not a good thing after a head injury! SO we just run to the ER it was 10:15 p.m and Abby was so tired she was ready to go to bed. In that momment we tough Who can come and stay with her?? Well it was late and we did not wanted to botter our friends so, I tough maybe I'lll stay here with her and Christian will take Lil' chris to the hospital, but Chris wanted both of us with him ( he was crying so hard!!!) so we called the McDonalds and they say we could leave Abby with them.>> They are so nice ( they had helped us so much in so many ways!!! THANK YOU Cindy and Dennis).
In the ER the Doctors said that it was better to screan the brain to make sure it wasn't damaged so They did a CT Scan. Chris was so good!! Following the directions of the nurse and really quite and nice!
I was proud of him!! HAHAHA all the doctors and nurses were complimenting Chris for being a great boy!
Any way... The results of the tests were normal but they found a Sinus infection.
Chris was asking the Doctor if he could see the "Brain Pictures" and when the Doctor showed him the images Chris was all puzzle and said:"It's that my brain???_ Are those things.. all of my ideas???" He asked, and the nurse and the doctor stared to laugh!!!
We are so thankful he was fine, but we were scared! Now he is taking an antibiotic for his sinus infection But he is so SAD today cuz he wanted to go to preschool so bad!! and the Doctor said that he should stay at home for at lease 5 days!



You can see purple all around his eye and front!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Poor kid!! I'm so sorry.

I'm going to look at my schedule and see when I can come over. Thanks for inviting us!! Oh, what kind of CD do I need to bring to burn the photos?

Oh, this will be so exciting! A fun picture day!

Mike and Emma said...

At first I read your post as though you called "McDonald's", since I know Chris loves the place so much. I pictured little Abby just playing in the big pen of balls, and having a great time while you were gone! =)
Poor little Chris, sorry we weren't closer to help you guys out! You should come see our new place up here!

Georgia's Tunes