Sunday, March 29, 2009

Karina's Visit

Chris' sister came to visit us from Canada, what a blast!!! She came with her son Stephen who is 7 ( he'll be 8 in a couple of weeks). I love Karina she is one of the funniest persons I've known and she is a wonderful mother and a great wife, I really admire her so much!

The kids had being counting the days and literally crossing the days on the calendar.
Randy ( Karina's husband) drove from Kingston to Syracuse, NY and there Kari and Stephen flew to Salt Lake.Unfortunately Randy couldn't come with them, but I'm sure next time he'll come over. That was a long trip, they got here around 10 a.m a great time to spend the day together updating each family with the latest news.

We were super exited; but my Father in law was completely emotional, they hadn't see each other for 3 years.
Here are some pics from the moment we pick them up at the airport.






No comments:

Georgia's Tunes