Friday, October 30, 2009

Silly Princess!!!!!!

Abby is now enjoying Halloween more than ever, i guess she understands the whole concept now.
Today She dress up by her self!!! (she is into that "independent stage")and asked me to put make up on her, Princess makeup of course. And she asked me to curl her hair, She ASKED FOR IT!!!!!! and I'm thinking she is only 3 (not even 3 yet, she'll be 2 for one more month) can't imaging when she'll be 15. wow, here we go....

After she was ready,she stared to make this silly faces and I couldn't resist to take pictures (my favorite: crossed eyes!):



1 comment:

Ali said...

I can't believe she has the patience for you to curl her hair!! So cute!

I think we need to go up to Orem and see you guys on Halloween and go trick-or-treating together. That way your child will look VERY pretty next to my child. (Evi is a dragon)

Georgia's Tunes