Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Guess who's back to work???

I´m sorry i haven´t post lately, and this is why:I´m back to work; after 5 years of being a "stay at home mom".
YES, i am a Spanish teacher at the McKee Language School in Orem. I love it.
Heavenly father knows that being a preschool teacher always been my dream and finally he gave me the opportunity to practice what i learned in college back in Costa Rica.
This is such a great experience I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! The kids are great, so sweet.
Of course not everything is color pink, I have a really hard time leaving Abby to go to work, My mom is watching her by now, But Mom is going back to CR next week so... We have a babysitter, It is so hard for me. Its a mix of feelings I´m really exited about my new job but the guilt of leaving Abby is killing me. I know I Know.... but its inevitable to feel it.
Its just crazy, I´m still cleaning during the nights too. Busy busy busy. My days are so short now.... I guess is just the transition from homemaker to ¨professional¨
Lil´Chris is coming to Spanish school with me, so we don´t have to worry about him.
I´ll post some pics later.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I'm sure you are a great and amazing teacher. Those kids are lucky to have you.

Your Abby will be fine!! Just look at it as a way to have her make more friends!

Georgia's Tunes